With all the problems the President is having in getting up the HealthCare web site, one must wonder if ObamaCare is just a big, fat lie?
- Obama doesn’t want you to become angrier with Democrats over his failed ObamaCare that takes over the Health Care system in America.
Contrary to what Obama would have you believe, he’s not interested in your well-being. As Rush Limbaugh said during his show yesterday, Obama “is doing this because he’s losing the media, and he’s losing his fellow Democrats.
- There’s no question that the debate over ObamaCare changed. Patriots suddenly have an even louder voice that cannot be ignored.
- World Businesses are looking for an alternative to the Dollar when buying goods on the World Market.
- States and Cities are going broke because of policies the government is forcing upon them that they cannot afford (illegal immigration, raising of the minimum wage,huge growth of numbers of people on the system–food stamps and numbers on welfare).
- IMF considering replacing the dollar with SDR–Special Drawing Rights, which would reduce the world’s dependency on the U.S. Dollar.
Obamacare official admits: 60-70% of Healthcare.gov still needs to be builtDuring a House Energy and Commerce Committee yesterday on Capitol Hill, Henry Chao, deputy chief information officer of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, admitted 60 to 70 percent of Healthcare.gov still needs to be built – even though the Administration has promised the site would be fully functional by the end of the month. See Glenn’s reaction to Obamacare’s latest black eye HERE.
“The lie is that Obamacare is right around the corner, and they are going to be able to have it fixed by the end of this month,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “They testified yesterday – and it was really shocking testimony – that the website’s 60 to 70 percent unfinished.”
Watch the exchange between Rep. Gardner and Chao below:
“He does backpedal there. That’s weird. What does that mean? He’s very, very clear,” Glenn said. “Now the press is reporting that it’s only 30 to 40 percent. But he was very clear up until that point. So which is it?”
Regardless of what the percentage actually is, as Stu pointed out, the Administration had three years to produce a functioning website, and one month into the rollout, the site is still a disaster.
….“America, please, please, understand. This is your doctor… I truly believe there is a good shot that they intentionally want to collapse this system because then they will say it is such a mess we have to start all over. And they want to single payer healthcare system. …..