It appears there is no stopping our crocked Hillary from compromising our nation’s Security and the Sovereignty of this nation…but is this really true?
First, let us consider why she appears to have gotten away with her illegal actions.
Many of us do not understand how the American People can WILLING accept this abuse in security from Hillary.
And then, as to add insult to injury, Republicans are blamed for it; saying Republicans are trying to Politically Posture themselves to win an election by taking out their completion.
This miscarriage of justice leaves Americans asking: Is this really where we have come in the quest to be a FREE and DEMOCRATIC nation?
- Do we just accept that it’s Politics as usual? Have we become that jaded about our political leadership?
- Do we just accept that Hillary is a self-serving and evil person and then move on with our lives? The thought of such a person being in charge of running this nation is one thing America is NOT going to accept.
- Do we just cave in to threats from the “LEFT” that they will leave this America if Trump wins the election? How about all of the Conservatives saying we will leave America if Hillary wins? Otherwise, in no time at all, we will be a new member of New World Order?
But did she really get away with it? Wait until Congress has their say in the matter.
“WND reports that Several legal experts told WND that FBI Director James Comey’s decision not to recommend charges against Hillary Clinton over her handling of classified information because there was no “intent,” which is not a necessity for prosecution, means there will be more investigations into her behavior and handling of national security secrets.
Keep in mind that FBI Director Comey will testify before a House committee on Thursday to review his decision about prosecuting Hillary. All we can do now is hope Congress can do what the Justice Department couldn’t.
When Comey said Clinton was extremely careless in transmitting national security secrets through a private home email system that lacked security and probably was hacked by the nation’s enemies, he was giving Congress the format on which they may be able to do something about her. However, the main question is what Comey said about why he is not prosecuting: he insisted the law requires evidence of “gross negligence.”
Former U.S. Attorney Joseph di Genova and Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said they believe Clinton will not be exonerated in the court of public opinion and that the perception that she received politically motivated preferential treatment from a Democratic administration will dog her for the remainder of the presidential campaign.
On Thursday, House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, said Comey will testify Thursday morning before the committee.
He called the FBI’s recommendation “surprising and confusing.”
“The fact pattern presented by Director Comey makes clear Secretary Clinton violated the law. Individuals who intentionally skirt the law must be held accountable. Congress and the American people have a right to understand the depth and breadth of the FBI’s investigation. I thank Director Comey for accepting the invitation to publicly answer these important questions.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/congress-summons-fbi-chief-to-explain-email-decision/#RX8MioHzDaDRI7Ut.99
What makes this case so distasteful is what Fitton (Judicial Watch President) said: “Comey’s statement was incongruous: The FBI director initially made the case that Clinton was grossly negligent in the handling of her private email system, but then he insisted no reasonable prosecutor would take the case, because Clinton did not intend to harm the United States”.
The American People find the following information disturbing and hard to swallow:
- THE PATTERN OF VIOLATIONS PRESENTED BY DIRECTOR COMEY MAKES IT CLEAR CLINTON VIOLATED THE LAW.
- WE EXPECT PEOPLE WHO INTENTIONALLY SKIRT THE LAW TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.
- CONGRESS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE EXPECT, AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPECT, A BETTER INVESTIGATION FROM THE FBI THAN WE GOT.
- THE AMERICAN PEOPLE EXPECT THIS FBI INVESTIGATION TO NOT BE THE END OF THE MATTER.
- WE EXPECT CONGRESS TO NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY CLINTONS (AS LIKELY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL LYNCH AND FBI DIRECTOR COMEY WERE).
- THE AMERICAN PEOPLE EXPECT JUSTICE TO BE SERVED ON GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AS DO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT PRIVILEGED.
I would be interested in your thoughts on this topic.